Hi Everyone!
Long time no post huh? Well good news! Two Gents is finally over and I now am only consumed with school and work instead of a crazy musical that no one's ever heard of.
I am excited that I only have two more classes until Thanksgiving break! Turkey and Hockey and Broadway shows on parade Here I come!! Not only that but I get to see Shannon too! And she won't be busy worrying about a test this time!! Hooray. So nothing has really happened in my life because of Two Gents. I mean, things have happened but there's such a wide cast of friends that I figured i should introduce you to some of them and then tell a story.
Friends!
Karinda- Bestie, born 7 minutes before me and holds it over me non-stop. Music Ed. Major, plays clairinet in band, knits, makes me laugh
Mackenzie- Fellow English major, met in Trollwood summer before college and bonded over books, musicals, and being old around such young kids in the play
Holly- Roommate, blonde, smart but a little dizty, has a good heart
Tony B.- Music Ed major, knew from Trollwood
Theater Friends!
Monica- Ex-Mormon who now works at Starbucks, Mon is my sarcasm twin, reads the same books as me, loves same musicals as me, mother hen of the group
Tony M (take note I know a lot of Tony's and must call them all by their last names when more than one is present)- Mon's best friend, amazing actor, super funny, I love him!
Katie Wolf- Monica's roommate, drama queen, funny, is always in fights with her long term boyfriend from home, choir person
Will- Katie's bestie, Theater major, high maintenance but I love him too
Jake- kindred spirit for the most part
Andrea- Newbie of the group! Sassy as can be, transferred this year, may be living with her next year.
The current drama right now is Karinda and Tony B. just broke up last week. First Tony didn't talk to her for a few days and now he's still acting like her boyfriend but Karinda likes someone else. The problem is Tony is very persistent and needs to be dealt with firmly. Unfortunately, Tony's been having a bad month and could also possibly have mono so Karinda does not want to be mean.
And this is my life.
2 comments:
Mallory. I don't know if you knew this but you called Holly ditzy in your description of her. you are so inconsiderate.
Mallory,
I like hearing your impression of your friends even though I've heard most of it before. You should invite them over to our hosue for dinner sometime.
So how do you think your friends would describe you?
Very sweet? Calm? Smart? Ditzy? Drama Queen? Or just Redhead?
Post a Comment