Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Ah, homework, how I've missed thee

It's been awhile since last I've blogged and much has happened....Nope, that was a lie. Nothing has really happened inmy lif. Christmas and New year's has come and gone and I am back at good ol' Cobberland with homework galore.
I am taking a lot of required classes. I'm taking a poli sci class just to see if I'm interested in it. I'm taking a women's history class and a women's writing class which should be fun and French. I also may be joining a feminist club on campus!
I know how it sounds but don't worry. I think it's more like a book club with a feminist twist so I won't become too hardcore about it.
That's about all that's happened in my life.
Oh and go see Juno. It's amazing and hilarious.

2 comments:

Billie said...

I'm sure your relatives are cringing at the thought of you in a feminist book club! :-) The only thing worse would be ME in the club -ha!

Have a good semester, Mal, and I hope all your classes are fun and challenging.

Love,

Mom

P.S. Thanks for the blog...finally!

mark said...

I hope you remember your French from high school so that your class is fairly easy for you.

After joining the feminist club I don't want to see you burning bras or any of that kind of stuff :)

Have a good semester and come home to visit and not just to wash clothes ok?

Love Dad