Okay...Just so you know I definitely do not know Norwegian and the above title is most likely not correct but I attempted at least!! So as you may have guessed but I have decided to go to Norway next year!! Well, hopefully!
I have to fill out an application which someone has to review and then if they like me I have to go to an interview and if they still like me after that I can go to Norway!!
If I get to go I would leave in the middle of next January and come back in the middle of May so I would be gone for four months! Scary I know but also exciting!! We would live in Lillehammer where they had the Olympics so that's pretty cool. We would have scheduled visits to different countries like Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Germany and possibly Russia. We'll be there over spring break so we really want to go Italy!!! AHH!! At some point in time I will be going to Ireland too. Ah the old country!
I'll be going with a friend which is good but I'll need a lot of care packages mostly filled with food. but I'm getting way ahead of myself. I might not even be going. Hopefully I will but I just thought I'd let y'all know that the decision was made.
4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BIG DECISION!!
I'm really excited for you Mallory! I hope the application process goes smoothly and successfully. It'll be a great and unforgettable experience!
As, I said, though. I don't want you finding your true love over there unless the young man is willing to move to the good old US of A!
Love,
Mom
XXXO
Way to go Mal! I am so excited for you and I know they will "like you" in the application process. And ditto on the true love thing, 4 months for you to be away is long enough!! Love you. Becky
that is so exciting!! :) can not wait to hear how it all goes!! :)
Post a Comment