Hello, Everyone.
This is my second to last day of regular school. After Monday, I have two finals and then I am free! I finished my second packet on Norway this week (along with two papers--one still in the works-- and two presentations) so I'm another step closer to Norway! I have two friends who are also going to Norway and we are all excited.
I must now begin finding a job once again. Ristreto is still moving and won't probably be opening until later on in the summer. Now that I am going to Norway, I really need to find a job right away. I also can't figure out where to work. I don't think I should work in Barnes and Noble because we all know that my paycheck would never see the light of day.
So here goes the job search! Wish me luck!
1 comment:
I hope your papers and finals go well. I also hope you can find a job where you mainly work during the week so you have weekends off to come to the lake with us.
Post a Comment