Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just so everyone knows....


Hey long time no post huh?

Well this post is really just to tell everyone that I'm going to Norway for sure now!! I'll be in Lillehammer!! Yay!

6 comments:

Billie said...

Congratulations, Mal! I am so happy for you. I can't imagine not seeing you for 4 months, but I'm not going to worry about that until MUCH CLOSER to January 2009!

Love,

Mom
XXXO

Becky and Greg said...

I'm so happy for you Mallory! It will be so exciting for you - we will miss you, but time flies as we all know! Love you, Becky

mark said...

I'm glad you are able to experience studying abroad. We will miss you greatly but you will have an unbelievable time.

Shannon said...

Lillehammer. it sounds like you should say it in an ahnold schwarzenegger voice. Also I hope you know I am going to try my best to visit. yay norway!

JJB said...

I could go for a visit too Shannon!! Maybe we could plan something!!

Meg said...

that sounds so fun! it will be a n experience of a lifetime for sure... :) you will miss all of the great ND weather tough...! :(