I think you performed a little miracle down here. Our normally red state, always red, all the time, has turned a beautiful shade of blue. Now, I know it may not stay blue for three more weeks and I know it will turn back to red almost immediately after the elections but I am amazed by this turn of events all the same. I had to ask someone if I was dead because it seems to me this miracle would only happen if I were dead.
Hopefully, our little state will remain blue for a little while longer but if not, thank you, Jesus for allowing me to see the day when we turned from red to blue. I dream of one day being able to tell my grandchildren (or my future second cousin hooray!) that we were blue for one whole election...maybe the MOST important election. We shall have to wait and see.
4 comments:
Praise the Lord! I done seen a miracle today! And it shall be spoken of in hushed reverent tones for generations to come.
Dear 7 pound 4 oz baby Jesus, thank you for turning our state Blue even if it is not on election night. And for those who don't like it : I'm all hopped up on Mountain Dew and I'm gonna come at you like a spider monkey
I enjoyed your post, but there is know way I can follow what Dad said. :-) XXXO
I meant no way...
Post a Comment