Hello all.
The lesson of this week is procrastination.
Yes, I may be one of the best procrastinators of all time. I'm amazing at it. I rule at procrastination. If procrastination was actually a good thing I would have an awesome talent. Alas, it is not.
But I've written to teach you different ways to procrastinate if the need should arrive.
Several tactics you can use:
Watch TV (not very original)
Go on a reading spree (Nerdy yet not productive)
Decide to write stories for your three roommates instead of buying them presents (have only finished one)
Become obsessed with John Green author of Looking for Alaska, An Abundance of Katherines, and Paper Towns. Proceed to watch the million and one videos said author and brother have made on youtube.
Join Nerdfighters where nerdiness brings more awesome into the world!!
Go to Twilight (...for the fourth time)
Make Puppychow for your roommates
Only do the homework that's due the next day right before you go to bed or get up early and do it then.
(Things I should be working on:
Revising my two stories, and writing my research paper for Advanced Fiction
Working on my News writing presentation on women journalists,
rewriting my article so that it doesn't suck so much for news writing. Buying Christmas presents, packing to move out of my apartment.)
These are just some of the procrastination skills I have employed this week. I hope you have learned something and go out and procrastinate like the master herself. i.e. ME!
2 comments:
You should have included "update blog" in your list of procrastination techniques. :-)
Good luck on your finals!
Love,
Mom
XXXO
How far are you on Brotherhood 2.0? I'm on Oct. 8. Plus I've now read all of John Green's blog entries since Nov. 2006. I also didn't include all of the time I watch shows that I don't plan to watch on tv like storm chasers and 17 kids and counting. I think I win still.
Post a Comment