I was told to update my blog but unfortunately there isn't much to update on.
Christmas was fun. I got a lot of good gifts which is fun. New Years was...anti-climatic but I think that's what happens when you open at 6 that morning and go to sleep at 12:10. Whatever, Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper kept me entertained for two hours and Shannon and I watched a movie so that was fun. Not very wild, but what are you going to do.
We put Toby down yesterday because his ear tumor came back. Like you can imagine, it sucks. A lot. He was a good dog. Well, he wasn't so much his first year but he was so cute you could forgive him. After that he had naughty streaks that were pretty entertaining. So yeah, it sucks not having him around.
Preparations for Norway are under way. I'm trying to figure out how many books to pack. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm not going to have time for reading. Uh, yeah, I will. It's not like I'm going to pass up going to Oslo or something to read. I'm not that lame. But I need books. I do. I need them.
I had my last day at Ristreto on Saturday which was kind of boring though one of my coworkers got me a nice journal as a going away present which was very nice and unexpected.
In blog news, I may be getting a new blog specifically for Norway. I'll let you know when I set up a profile and where. One of my roommates used a travelblog site that made her blog into a nice glossy book when she got back which is pretty cool. So I might use that.
Uh, that's all for now. Sorry this wasn't more exciting or entertaining.
4 comments:
Thanks for the update! It doesn't have to be exciting every time, you know. Sometimes it is just nice to hear about what you have been up to.
Love,
Mom
XXXO
Yes putting Toby to sleep sucked big time.
But now it's "prepare for Norway time". Lot's of things to think about as you try not to forget stuff. I have no idea how you are going to get everything you need into two suitcases but I guess you can always buy stuff over there too. Very exciting for you. Just think only two weeks from today you will be on your way. Your Norway blog will be very important to all of us so we'll need you to be blogging every week at the least if not every day.
Love ,
Dad
I'm sorry about Toby too, it's never easy - I still think about Ginger and that was 7 years ago!!
And blogging every week from Norway?? No I think at least every other day - before you go to sleep at nite would be perfect! You will have so much to tell us, and we need to hear all about it!! I am so excited for you - it will be so much fun!
so excited to hear about your adventures abroad!!! and your saying damnit!! what about me---i am the one with the human insdie me that does not want to come out!?!?!?!?! we will send pics and care packages! better get us your addy right away! hope you have a good last few days in the states and cant wait to hear about everything!!! :)
Post a Comment