Oops. So I guess I should probably tell everyone what I've been up to since I've returned from Norway.
Which hasn't been much to be honest.
I've read a lot of books (and just bought eleven new books).
I've worked a lot (at a job I wasn't going to work at but I need money so)
I turned 21!! Woop Woop!! (And apparently built up some sort of tolerance in Norway because I had a martini and five shots--starburst, chuck Norris, upside down pineapple, scooby snack, and a redheaded slut--who knew?)
Written around three or four chapters in my rewrite of my book (which is pretty good fyi)
I haven't gotten a tan.
I haven't been swimming that much.
I've only been to the lake twice.
I haven't printed my pictures from my semester abroad.
I haven't started researching for my History Capstone.
I haven't moved into my house.
But things have been pretty good
1 comment:
I've been wondering when you would come back to the posting world!! Nice to hear from you!
Post a Comment