Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School for Senior year...eek!

So it turns out that when I'm not in a different country I don't have much to blog about. So after about two months I finally did something to blog about. I moved into my house this week! Yay, however, the previous tenants of our house decided that cleaning wasn't necessary when they left and my roommates didn't really feel the need to clean when we weren't all living there (there's six of us in all) so Monday was dedicated to cleaning our house. And clean we did...the whole day. and that didn't include our individual rooms that included our living room, kitchen and laundry room. It was disgusting but now we know whatever dirt is about it's our dirt.

Tomorrow is our first day of school and I'm kind of excited. I have a history filled semester and I loooooove history. I'm 21 now so I can safely go to parties without feeling as if the cops will burst in and give me a minor! I like getting a schedule again after months of not having one and if the weather is going to act like fall I might as well be back in school.

Well, that's about it. I have one last day of freedom and then off to homework and studying. I can't believe I'm going to have a degree after this year. Ahhh!

3 comments:

Billie said...

Have a great senior year!

Love,

Mom
XXXO

Shannon said...

"It's our last chance to share the stage, before we go our separate ways, high school wasn't meant to last forever..."

woooo senior year! Make sure the freshman pay! Next year, college!

Oh wait, what?

Mark said...

21 years old. A senior in college. 8 months until you have a college degree. I believe you are grown up, daughter.

Enjoy your senior year!

Love,

Dad