Helloooo everyone. Yes, I am fully aware that I have not written for months and months but to be honest. I haven't really done anything exciting. Well, that's not true but Senior year is proving to be the hardest year yet. You think they'd want you to have fun the last year before you have to grow up and get a job but as of right now...not so much. Well, I'm only a day a way from the end of the semester and I don't have to take any tests, just finish papers so I am very very happy. All I really have to do is finish my Senior Capstone on Ida B. Wells (which you are all invited to read if you'd like...though it'll be about twenty pages long and probably boring to you.) and a take home test from Russian History (Leon Trotsky..kinda my new favorite person) and then I'll be free to return to my home where my parents make me supper and I don't have to write about anything for two weeks. Grr.
Anyways...here are some pictures of events from this semester so that I don't have to write about them! Yay laziness!

Homecoming at Mick's (the Concordia hangout)

House picture

I'm not really sure what we're supposed to be doing here...but it's a funny picture nonetheless.

Roommate Thanksgiving Dinner...I'm carving my turkey.
Yeah, so that's all for now. I came up with another subject I wanted to blog about so I'll probably write another blog soon....hopefully.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting, daughter! I would love to read your paper...can I do it in increments and not all at once? :-) One semester left!!!!! XXXO
I will read about Ida B. Wells whoever the heck she is :) and I'll do it in one sitting. And yes we will make you supper periodically for the next two weeks while you catch up on TV shows and other stuff. I'm looking forward to Beatles Rock Band with you and Shannon. As a family WE ROCK!
Post a Comment