Hello, everyone...
Guess who's a genius at biology??? That's right! That'd be me!! I kicked Cellular Respiration and Photosyntesis's Asses and got a 90% on my test!! Who knows where I'll go next with my new knowledge! Med school perhaps??
Hahahaha! No. No medschool for me. I'll leave the gross boring stuff for Shannon. But I just figured out that Hamline has a children and young adult writing graduate program!!! IT'S HEAVEn!!! and when I say I figured it out, I mean Shannon did! Well, I'm also taking a poli sci class next semester so maybe I'll like that and become a lawyer....or maybe not!
sorry this one's short but I have to go to class!!
2 comments:
It's great that you got an A in Biology especially when I know how much you love science:)
You can do anything you want. Doctor, Lawyer, Merchant Chief; only us old folks will know where that came from.
So what's the new book you are working on?
Merchant Chief? only in tamora pierce books. How bout gossip blogger? You could get free stuff and go to events with famous people it would be sweet I swear!
Post a Comment