It snowed yesterday as some of you may have noticed. Yes, it snowed and what did I do? I stayed in bed til 3-I WAS READIN!!-then I watched the Bourne Supremacy in Karinda's room then I went out to Perkins.
Exciting?
No.
Fun?
Yes.
Let's see if you remember your list of characters from last post!!
I have figured out who I'm living with next year! I'm so excited!! Andrea, Karinda, Mack, and I are going to be living together. We will be trying to get into the apartments on campus so I can actually make food that I will eat. I'm excited to have my own bathroom (well, I share it with one person but still it's in my room!) It's sad because I won't see Holly as much and she was a good roommate and I worry about her and her boyfriend(ew). But I think I'll have fun living with these three crazy girls next year!
well, I'm at work and I have to go serve some coffee so this post will be short....maybe I'll post some of the short story I'm working on soon...not tomorrow tho. I have to write a paper.
oh and PS if you don't leave comments I don't know if you read my blog and then I feel like there's no point in writing it. ask me questions or some such things and I will answer. I really don't ever know what to write about and thus end up writing about boring things.
Love.
5 comments:
I read your blog religiously!
So do I! :-)
Keep writing and us updated on school and friends.
I hope you girls get into Bogs like you want to! Should be a fun group of friends to be sharing living space with!
Love,
Mom
XXXO
Me TOO! You don't write anything boring and compared to my life it's very exciting!! Keep sharing! Love, Becky
I read it but sometimes I just don't comment right away like this time. I read it yesterday but didn't write anything until today.
So what's Holly doing next year? Living with her boyfriend?
I hope you get into Bogs too. Maybe you'll have a parking spot!
Sorry, I haven't checked as often
as you were busy and hadn't posted as often. Keep writing, Grandpa & I enjoy trying to keep up with you.
Post a Comment