Yes, school has started and I'm back on campus with three new roommates. It's been interesting adjusting to new people since I lived with Holly for two years. Andie, the girl I share an actual room with is a friend who is also going to Norway with me. Emily is a friend from the musicals and Lissie, her roommate, is a new friend altogether.
We've been doing pretty well with keeping everything nice and clean except our living room is a bit of a disaster.
It was Andie's 21st birthday on Friday so we all went out to Paradiso and had a grand ol' time. Andie then went on to the bars with the legal 21 year olds of our group and came back in pretty good shape. Saturday, we had a party at Andie's friends house with the usual suspects and had a fun time there too. Although, I think we may have broken the record for adding Bitch onto the end of everything that was said...don't ask me how that started I was not there.
I've added some extra curriculars for this year one of which involves writing for the on-campus newspaper. I'm going to be writing book reviews and possibly tv reviews too. One of my book reviews is actually due very soon. I'm a little worried because I don't write in this style normally but Emily (roommate) is the editor so maybe I'll give it to her first and she can tell me if I suck or not.
This post was not nearly as entertaining as I had hoped. Informative, yes. Entertaining, no. This will teach me to write without eating first!
3 comments:
Give me a list of good books! When I hit up Barnes & Noble, I rarely leave with less than three books.
I didnt know there was such a record in existence but you should contact guinness world records people to confirm your new record like on Rob and Big.
Congrats on the new job at the newspaper! I have totally enjoyed your reviews of movies, books, etc on this blog and I'm sure that all of your fellow Cobbers will too! How cool! Glad school is going good so far and the roommate situation is fine so far. Living with girls must be an interesting situation - Jenn tells some horror stories from her days at school - but you can use your wit and charm to get along with anyone, right?? I believe so. Love you Mal, talk to you soon. Becky
Post a Comment