Oh Dr. Horrible....you complete me.
And on a separate note, I'm published!! Sorta.
I started writing book reviews for our campus newspaper and my first one came out today! Hooray! I'm not sure if anyone actually reads our school newspaper but they should because my review is amazing. Just trust me, it is. I wrote it on Ender's Game, one of my favorite books. You should read it if you haven't already. (Dad likes it, and Shannon likes it, and Mom liked it, and Elliott liked it) Get on the Ender's Game liking train people!!
In other news, I don't think I'm cut out to be a journalist. It's a different style of writing than I'm used to! I could spend waaaaay more time on a tiny paragraph (or even one sentence) than I do on any of my scholarly papers. Sheesh!
Sorry for the short post but I have European History soon. I have to go learn about Socrates and Plato (SOOOOO Boring).
1 comment:
I heart NPH! Also I feel silly singing along to those songs but they are so catchy. Congrats on being published! Also you should keep the paper so I can look at it when I get home. Kthxbye!
Post a Comment