On Saturday I went to Phantom of the Opera and it was amazing! It also sparked the broadway bug in me and now I want to go to a million and one shows! I also ate at this place called Ellen's Stardust Diner (or something to that effect) and all of the waiters sang songs because they're all trying to be on broadway someday.
Sunday, my roommates and I went shopping! And ran into the gay pride parade on 5th Avenue which was pretty much amazing! I took pictures!
Tomorrow starts the book part of the program and I am excited because a different woman runs this section and I also love books. It seems like this section will be more relaxing than the magazine section which is good because I would like to do things other than sleep on my weeknights! So we'll see if I like book publishing enough to stay in New York or...if my current feelings continue...if I decide that the only part of book publishing I want to be a part of is the part where people are publishing my books!
3 comments:
sounds like you are so happy and doing well! excited to hear how the next p art of this journey goes! and who knew there was a naked cowGIRL too!??!? i have only seen the cowBOY!!
have fun and see you soon!
xoxoxo
You definitely need to see Promises, Promises with Sean Hayes and Kristin Chenowith. I also think you should see Memphis because it won the Tony. I hope you enjoy the book weeks. You are half-way done!
I love you!
Mom
XXXO
Yea books! I hope you learn everythign you need so you can decide if you want to be in the industry or not. Books seem not so much flash like magazines but more of content but you'll see how that is too.
Work hard but go to a few shows and enjoy the last three weeks.
Hey maybe you can see the July 4th fireworks by the Statue of Liberty this weekend.
I love you,
Dad
Post a Comment